What is DevFest Toulouse?
The DevFest, or “Developers Festival”, is a technical conference for developers. It is aimed at students, professionals or simply curious technophiles. Throughout the day, renowned speakers will present a variety of topics: around mobile development, the web, data, connected objects, the cloud, DevOps, etc… as well as good development practices. Pauses are used to engage in dialogue and deepen the topics presented.
Software development is a very broad subject and our selection committee is committed to providing a varied and interesting program. This day will be an opportunity to meet speakers of international but also national renown, indeed we also aim to make an important place for local speakers.
DevFest is part of an international event and is organised in partnership with Google.
DevFest Toulouse is an event organized by the developer communities of Toulouse, and administratively supported by GDG Toulouse. You will find the list of communities at the bottom of the main page.
To make all this possible, an over-vitaminated team of volunteers is working behind the scenes.
Where and when will DevFest take place?
Le DevFest Toulouse 2019 takes place on Thursday, October 3 at the Congress Centre Pierre Baudis.
How to get there?
The Centre de Congrés Pierre Baudis is ideally located in the city centre.
- ✈ by plane :
From Blagnac airport, two solutions:
- The easiest way is to take the airport shuttle to get off at the stop Compans-Cafarelli
- You can also:
- Take the tram T2 to the station Arènes
- Take a connection with the A line from the metro to the Jean Jaurès stop
- Take a connection with the B line from the metro to the Compans-Cafarelli stop
- 🚗 by car : A parking lot (subject to charge) is located a stone's throw from the conference. Feel free to carpool.
- 🚆 by train : From the station Matabiau, simply take the A line from the metro to the Jean Jaurès stop where you will take a connection with the B metro line in order to get off at the Compans-Cafarelli stop.
- 🚇 en métro : Take the line B then get off at the Compans-Cafarelli stop.
Sponsor / Partner?
How to become a sponsor/partner?
The partnership file is currently available here.
CFP: Call for Paper
All the information in the CFP Blog post
What are the conditions for refunding your ticket?
We allow a refund up to 15 days before the event excluding the processing fee of our ticketing partner.
Is it necessary to bring an identity document or is there a minimum age to enter the event?
Your ticket is enough, there is no minimum age.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you can change your order information on our ticketing partner's website.
Is it a problem if the name on my ticket or registration does not match the name of the participant?
Yes, please contact us if you have any specific questions.
I would like an invoice, how do I get it?
Our association is now subject to VAT. It is therefore possible to obtain an invoice from our ticketing partner.